- Private/semi-private sessions require 24 hour cancellation notice to avoid being charged. No shows or less than 24 hour notice will be charged the posted rate. Sessions are not rolled over. Make up sessions are allowed as long as required notice is given. Make up sessions must be done within a timely manner (within 7 days).
- All classes (Equipment, TRX, Barre and Yoga) require a 12 hour cancellation notice in order to avoid being charged for the class.
Cancellations due to emergency situations(long term illness, surgery) will be handled on an individual basis. In case of inclement weather (school area closings), you may reschedule your appointment or it will be credited back to you. In case of inclement weather Wilder Pilates follows the Olathe School District. Please call or e-mail the studio in the event of inclement weather. Wilder Pilates follows studio policy posted here and in studio. These policies are for your safety and comfort, please follow studio etiquette and policy.
- Arrive on time. Your session will end at its scheduled time even if you are late in respect to others’ time.
- For your safety, please do not enter the exercise space of the studio and use equipment without your instructor.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your private session and you do not notify your instructor, the session may be considered a no-show and you will be charged at the instructor’s discretion.
- Late arrivals for group sessions will not be admitted so as not to disrupt the class, unless previously made arrangements have been made with your instructor.
- Please do not use equipment that you have not been trained on, or are not instructed to use. When using the equipment practice the utmost safety techniques that you have been taught to assure the safety of you and those around you.
- If something is making you uncomfortable or producing pain, stop immediately, tell your instructor and contact your physician if need.
- Please refrain from using perfumes/colognes and heavily scented lotions; they can cause problems for clients with allergies or sensitivities.
- No gum. Please dispose of any gum prior to your session.
- To assure cleanliness and avoid outside debris in our space, please remove your shoes upon entering the studio. Feel free to leave your shoes in the waiting area, there is a coat rack for jackets and purses.
- Please wear form-fitting clothing. This includes leggings, yoga pants, bike shorts, or knee/ankle length pants and a waist length or longer form-fitting top. Men may be most comfortable wearing compression shorts.
- We prefer that you are barefoot during your workout, but if you feel more comfortable in footwear we ask that you use slipresistant socks. Toesox will prevent slipping and injuries. We sell Toesox in the studio. Please tell your instructor if you have a condition that requires shoes. We will do our best to accommodate any special needs.
- Wipe down equipment/mats and return them to the proper place at the end of each session.